The High Summer Read-a-Thon, coming your way Monday, July 16 through Sunday, July 22. Times are central standard time so adjust your times accordingly.
Now, let's get down to brass tacks on the read-a-thon details:
- Books read must be novels or novellas, adult or young adult are fine, but no children's books. Of course, non-fiction is fine too.
- You DO NOT have to participate the entire week. Join in when you can, start in the middle, end early...whatever works best for your schedule.
- I will not be hosting any mini-challenges during the read-a-thon. Trying to keep it more about the reading here by eliminating time spent completing mini-challenges.
- There will be a participant giveaway at the end of the read-a-thon for those who sign in at the starting line and complete a wrap-up post. Number of winners will be determined by the number of prize donations I receive.
- Other participants may host their own mini-challenges/giveaways, but participation in these is entirely optional.
- You do not have to have a blog to participate. You can sign-up, sign-in, and wrap-up...all from Facebook, Twitter, or Goodreads. You can also do updates from those locations, if you do not have a blog.
- We will be on Twitter during the read-a-thon, tweeting under #HSreadathon We had some nice little reading sprints last time on Twitter. No prizes, just bragging rights. Fun!