Saturday, January 12, 2013

#BoutofBooks Challenge: Bookish Dress Up

The Bout of Books Read-A-Thon is hosted by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal!!

The Bookish Dress Up Challenge is hosted by Nyx Book Reviews!!


You know when in a book an author painstakingly describes what a character is wearing? Not only is this usually quite annoying, it gets even worse if the character’s fashion sense makes you want to smack your head against your wall. What if you could dictate what the character was wearing? What would you put on them – something ridiculous, or something that would make them look wonderful?


The character I would choose to make over is Kramisha from the House of Night series. Why? Because I think if I ever saw her in real life, I might go blind. Her outfits are so colorful, and that's not necessarily a bad thing, but she only wears one solid color. Like the time she wore all yellow. EVERYTHING was YELLOW. As you can probably tell, yellow isn't my favorite color, LOL. I don't mind her colorful outfits, but it would be nice if every article of clothing in the outfit wasn't the same color.


Here is a COLORFUL outfit that isn't one solid color that I think Kramisha would look great in (there's even some yellow in there):

No comments:

Post a Comment