The 2012 Patricia Briggs Werewolf Challenge hosted by Darlene's Book Nook!
The books in the Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs are:
- Moon Called
- Blood Bound
- Iron Kissed
- Bone Crossed
- Silver Borne
- River Marked
- Frost Burned (expected publication: Spring 2013)
The books in the sister series, Alpha & Omega, by Patricia Briggs are:
- Alpha and Omega: A Companion Novella to Cry Wolf (originally published in the 'On the Prowl' anthology by Patricia Briggs, Eileen Wilks, Karen Chance, and Sunny)
- Cry Wolf
- Hunting Ground
- Fair Game
Here are the challenge details:
1. This challenge will run from April 10, 2012 to April 9, 2013.
2. You can join the challenge at any time. All books read during the challenge period count for the challenge, regardless of when you sign up.
3. This challenge can cross-over to your other reading challenges.
4. You do not need a blog to participate! If you are not a blogger, you can post your reviews at Goodreads, Shelfari, or LibraryThing and link them up here.
5. All formats of books are acceptable: Bound copies, e-books, and audiobooks (unabridged only).
6. There are three levels for the challenge:
a. One Paw In: Read 1-3 werewolf books.
b. Running With The Pack: Read 4-7 werewolf books.
c. Alpha: Read 8-11 werewolf books.
7. When you write your sign-up post, you must choose your level. You can go up, but you cannot go down!
8. There will be a link-up for your reviews, which will be posted on THIS page.
9. There will be a link for your wrap-up post at the end of the challenge, which will be posted on THIS page.
10. Create a sign-up post and link back to this post. Sign up with Mister Linky below! Be sure to use the direct url to your sign-up post and not the url to your blog.
11. Grab the challenge button and post it in your sidebar.
For this challenge I'm going to start at the lowest level: One Paw In: Read 1-3 werewolf books. And depending on how it all goes I'll move up the levels.
I'll keep track of my progress below: